A year on! The Electric Vehicle Experience Centre celebrates 1-year anniversary.
The Electric Vehicle Experience Centre was launched to encourage the uptake of electric vehicles as well as offer free, impartial advice, and a year on we’ve had over 60,000 visitors and worked with some fantastic people to help businesses and individuals better understand EVs.
The team has assisted with over 1,600 short-term test drives and over 190 long-term test drives, as well as exhibited at numerous events, such as Fully Charged Live and the London Motor Show 2018. We’ve held the UK launch of the new generation Nissan LEAF, manufacturer takeovers, and hosted businesses and organisations, and even the Mayor of Milton Keynes.
And we’re not done yet!
As we enter our second year we aim to further increase our reach within Milton Keynes, as a Go Ultra Low City, and the rest of the UK, and to double our efforts in educating and encouraging visitors on the benefits of electric vehicles.
To mark our 1-year anniversary, we’re offering a fantastic giveaway of 2 4-day 3-night test drives in any one of our fleet vehicles. Available exclusively on our Twitter page, @EVEC_MK, to be in for a chance to win entrants must simply Retweet the original announcement tweet and Follow the EVEC page. 2 winners will then be picked at random and notified via Twitter Direct Messenger.
Terms & Conditions:
- The 1-year anniversary giveaway is open to everyone. To qualify, entrants must retweet the original announcement tweet and be a follow of the @EVEC_MK Twitter page.
- 2 4-day 3-night test drives are available to win in the giveaway and subject to all terms & conditions for long-term test drives through the Electric Vehicle Experience Centre.
- Entrants must be 21 to 75 years of age to be in for a chance to win, as per the terms & conditions of a long-term test drive with the Electric Vehicle Experience Centre.
- The giveaway is available only up until midnight on 31st July 2018 and any retweets after this date will not be eligible.
- Winners will be picked at random, and the giveaway is not considered a first come first served competition, so the first to enter is not guaranteed to win.
- Winners will notified by Wednesday 8th August 2018 through Twitter Direct Messenger.
- Failure to respond to the notification direct message by Tuesday 14th August 2018 will result in the prize being offered to another entrant, picked at random.
- Winners have a choice between any long-term fleet vehicle available; list of vehicles, and will be scheduled with the winners directly, subject to current test drive schedule. Once confirmed, entrants will not be able to swap or change the vehicle model they receive.
- Collection and return of the vehicle must be from the Electric Vehicle Experience Centre in Milton Keynes.
- The Electric Vehicle Experience Centre reserves the right to change or reschedule the 4-day test drive if necessary.